Monday, October 05, 2009

PotPourri Wonders

At last, something to write about just before my blog officially turn 1 month old.. Haha! That's very melodramatic of me.. Well, yea.. I've been very busy,obviously, Hari Raya and also other stuff (Not to mention many OpenHouse Invitations that I couldnt make it). Therefore, less time for Crafts time that I get for the past 3 weeks. And now that I have spent ample of time making stuff, I finally have something to show to all.


(Sorry, for the elaborated intro) As the Blog title is PotPourri Wonders, Ill be showing the art I made using my mom's old PotPourri. It is actually a dated project that I made few years back(when most of my holiday time is actually staying home). Was have the thoughts of making it at bulk for selling purposes tho. I guess the dream didnt come true. The art was just left inside the box. Poor thing. As for lastnite when I was looking for my Circle Template(didnt find it either), I found the PotPourri Art I made, and was obviously thrilled that I've managed the retrieve it. So I decided to take the pictures and let you all see.

Alright.. alright, more on the project rather than blabbing! The project was actually decorating a few of the Wooden Picture Frames(you can find it in IKEA) ,that I have loads of it at home,with potpourri, all around the frame. For the 1st frame, I used normal UHU glue but it was taking a long time for it to dry so, instead I'd used glue gun, which is way more efficient. Thus, I've created a fews designs and would like the pictures do the talking. Its actually simple tho, not much effort done, but I would like to share it with all and gain some feedbacks.

You can totally create one yourself. It is so freaking easy. You just need some creativity, and you're set! You will not only get a pretty looking Picture Frame, but as the same time, it smells nice too... Try it! Cheers!   


The 1st Design

2

3

4

The Finale

Told you it was simple. Do try.
More to come tho. I was just finishing on my 'the Gardens' project. Wait and see! Happy Viewing....

6 comments:

mio said...

wa!!! i nak boleh tak??? kite letak gambar kite nak??? hehehe...

mio said...

sweet!!! sweet la my dear...

the Crafter said...

hehehe.. tq2!! okie boleh jer.. u nk mane satu?

mio said...

i nak semue boleh tak??? hahahaha...

D-Sugar said...

OMG!!!
mcm masuk kedai handmade craft pulak!!
huhuhu!!!
cool!!!

the Crafter said...

damn la anne.. mmg nk bwat kedai handmade craft pon.. check out nnt tau! hahahahha...