Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Fashion.Stuff.


Hooray, finally! I get to finish the project that I have waited so long to do. Well, it's not the Chandelier that I told y'all previously. Sadly, it is still under construction though. Will try my best to finish it soon. Okay, for today's post, as the title said : Fashion.Stuff 
Its not really fashion stuff, like those shopblog selling clothes & accessories. Its is actually a Greeting Card. These greeting cards have miniature dresses & accessories on them. :)


I had the idea to do so a few months ago, but I was just to caught up doing other things that were relevant to my profession. Haha. And so,  I found these twisted papers, some are printed ones and some are the plain coloured ones. People used them to make bows or used it as ribbons, but I have other ideas to use it for. And also, a fews days ago I found some few beads that I have which I was supposed to use them for my prom dress. Well, lets just say it looked ugly on it. So, it'd used this for my cards instead.


The materials I use to make the Cards  - Corrugated Paper, Black Shimmering Paper, Coloured Paper, Printed & Non-Printed Twisted Paper, Fish Nets and Beads. :)


I took me 2 days to complete all the cards. And I have to say, Im absolutely thrilled with the results. Most of the fashion cards ( a cute name for it) that I made consist of dresses, vest, and other. Would like to go deep into this, and create more that just that. Felt like making one with a miniature boyfren's shirt on it. That'll be cute! but I haven't got the materials yet. Ill be sure to look through the fashion's style there is now and make miniature one then stick it on a card! Haha.
Alright then, enough with my babbling and lets proceed to the pictures!

the Overall Look~





I love to take loads of the Fashion Cards pics~

  
Design 1: Flowery Dress with faulty Pearl Necklace~
Design 2: Red Dress at night


Design 3: a country Red and Black Vest


Design 4: a Small Gift Card - Brown Hat, Flowers on Grass, a Letter&Necklace
(well, the Flowers on Grass dont really fit the theme, but its cool when you joined them both together, it sort of like have its own story, Hats with flowers, flowery necklace.. Get it? )



It is best to sketch your ideas on paper,  and also best to make a template. Create your own template or print it, anyway you like it. So, get your creative minds thinking, and make your own set of fashion cards! Enjoy Crafting & Happy Viewing~

4 comments:

mio said...

wa...kedai dah membangun kak.
hahaha...tahniah sayang~ i sangat suke semue design u~ fashion~

Ninaberry said...

Aaaa! Suka suka suka! ahahha ;D
esp the Vests (;

Fatin Shaza said...

wow! it looks great! And mcm kenal je that necklace... hehe.

*btw, how to order eh?*

the Crafter said...

mio: thanks sayang~
nina: of coz.. hehe.. u want that 1? hehe

shaza: huhu.. i penah bwak pegi perak skali kot.. hehe..

umm.. .. well, u can gimme ur email, n ill send in the details :)

(i taktau lagi camne org2 smua bwat those ordering stuff kt tepi2 tuh, sorry shaza, old skool skit)